Welcome to Nile Medical Center
Health care the way it should be…
We believe care starts at the front door, not the exam room door. You’ll notice it in our office staff as well as our medical staff. Our goal is to provide patients with a truly comprehensive healthcare solution that is available when they need it most. Our doctors will listen carefully to you. They’ll give you the help you need and explain things in a way that you can understand.
Nile Medical Center has been providing care since 2010 and combined have over 95 years experience. Our office stays up to date on ways to improve your visit to the office. We are also the first clinic in Luxor to offer secure e-booking as well as access to your own results.
We know your time is valuable. We try our best to limit waiting room times as much as possible but because a medical practice is unpredictable there is a chance that you may have to wait to see the doctor. Remember that next time it may be you that needs a bit more time. When a wait is unavoidable, we’ll give you an approximate wait time. If you have other important things to do near the clinic, you’re welcome to come back after you’ve registered.
Our medical clinic offers walk-in and family medicine services for treating a wide variety of injuries and illnesses, including lacerations, wart treatments, sinus infections, bronchitis, and many other non-life-threatening medical conditions.
“Every mountain top is within reach if you just keep climbing.”
— Richard James Molloy
Why choose us ?
All clinical departments are staffed with highly experienced medical and support personnel trained in internationally recognized medical institutions.
- Provides medical services along with health education and preventive care to our patients
- Provides specialised services to improve the lives of patients with diseases
- Provides chronic care programs
- Provides onsite clinical diagnostic services
- Provides a discounted rate for Senior and Health Care card holders
- Major procedures
- Immunisations, including travel medication
- Antenatal and postnatal care
- Women’s health advice
- Pre-employment medical assessment
- Coordination of all your medical specialist needs